Dear students and Instructors
- Cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Properly dispose of used tissue immediately.
- Properly cover your mouth and nose with masks always except sleeping and eating
- Wash hands often with soap and water.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects with a sanitizer
- Use hand sanitizer every time.
- Every student is obliged to abide to the rules, guidelines and principles. Students should follow the instructions of
the COVID-19 prevention adhoc committee of MMC.
- Any student who is not willing to respect the guidelines or got acting against the guideline will get seriously
punished as described in the following table
- Stay in your room when sick/ feel symptoms. When you feel symptoms, please call at the following numbers as
soon as possible.
- No party/gathering!
- Keep 2m distance from others
Instructors and staff
- Instructors and staff should role model in applying all protection and prevention measures.
- Sick instructors and other staff must report and should not come to the college.
- Any instructors and staff will be responsible for his/her breach of the COVID-19 prevention rules and regulations!
Student Disciplinary Guide for COVID-19-Related Conduct Violations
|Person in charge||Sr. Aselefech firstname.lastname@example.org||+251-116-39-40-26/53|