Admission announcement & Requirements
Do you want to study medicine at a quality institution?
So don’t miss this opportunity.
Recognized by local and international organizations; Myungsung Medical College, a sister company to Korean hospital and it has its own dormitory for the students, Requirements that applicants must meet. The new admission for the 2021/2022 batch of students will start on July 08, 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity if you have a dream to be a leader in medicine.
- Those who took the University Entrance Examination in 2011 E.C or 2012 E.C and got a score of 485 and high school Transcript cumulative grade (over 80% and top 10% of class) or Candidates for this year’s (2013 E.C) University Entrance Examination can apply by transcript until they have passed.
- In-house entrance examination and essay
- Personal interviews required
- TOEFL score for foreign students (IBT>86)
- Rural students strongly encouraged to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit Applications and photocopies of credentials with two 3×4 photographs and non-returnable 300 Birr fee for application. Registration closes on September 18, 2021.
NB: Notification of admissions decisions may be delayed until higher education Entrance Cut-Off Point results are announced.
The admission form is attached here Download the file here. Once you filled the form, please send to email@example.com or apply in person at Myungsung medical college, Registrar office.
|Person in charge||Mr.Belete T.||firstname.lastname@example.org||+251-118-220-653|